DIMR (Delhi Institute of Management & Research)
Delhi Institute of Management & Research (DIMR) is a renowned Business Management College located in center and posh locality of New Delhi - South Extension. The college is promoted by Mishri Devi Educational and Welfare Trust, a reputed group with its focus areas of Technology and Education in field of E-commerce ,Internet ,Mobile technology , Tech based businesses , Health Technology and applications .
DIMR's main objective is towards well-being of the society by nurturing entrepreneurship and developing new technology.
It is one of the top institute for business accelerator program, powered by a panel of 50+ mentors - that includes highly-experienced academicians, technologist, entrepreneurs and industry professionals.
DIMR's UNIVERSITY AND AFFILATION
- • DIMR's MBA (Masters of Business Administration) college is affiliated to INDIA'S TOP STATE GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF MYSORE
- • DIMR's PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma in Management ) is affiliated from (AICTE) Ministry HRD GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (AIMA)
- • DIMR's PGPM (in Business Accelerator ) from Delhi Institute of Management & Research.
DIMR runs a highly structured and intensive four-semester academic, mentoring and business projects program .
DIMR understands the problems faced by management students , young entrepreneurs and startups so it aims to provide students a platform to shape their ideas into world-class products and businesses , So DIMR program offers
- • Offers dual specialization MBA/PGDM
- • Along with PGPM( in Business accelerator )
DIMR STRATGIC SUPPORT
- • To help accelerate student ideas in Internet,Mobile and Technology to reach its true potential.
- • To help student and startups to develop their MVP , prototype or demo products to launch.
- • To bridge the gap between student entrepreneurs and the investor community.
DIMR FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- • A seed funding upto Rs 20 Lakhs
- • To help students with seed funding.
- • To help students with business running expenses and support with professional services.
- • Help to generate funds by investors or by business revenue .
DIMR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- • A co-working office space
- • To help student in executing their ideas in out of box manner and avoid any management involvement by a DIMR.
- • To provide education ,mentorship and guidance to execute business projects by students
DIMR COLLOBRATION SUPPORT
- • To build platform where students interact with like-minded other entrepreneurs to gain from each other.
- • To build regular platform where students interact with investors and capitalist for further funding.